* B and I don’t own a microwave. Yes, you may think this is strange but I do believe the only thing I would use it for would be popcorn. How do we make said popcorn you ask? A popcorn maker silly. Clearly that was a better investment than a microwave…
* I’m terrified to drive behind trucks carrying propane tanks.
* I’m obsessed with anything raspberry flavored.
* Despite what I keep trying to tell myself, I really don’t want to run today.
* I encountered the rudest people I have ever met yesterday evening. FYI: It’s never acceptable to flail your arms in the air to get a waiters attention. EVER.
* I have over 200 pairs of shoes. My pride and joy are the two pairs of Louboutins I purchased last year at bargin basement prices. I may only wear them once a year, but every time I look at the boxes, they make me smile [gotta end on a happy note, right].
There you have it. Happy Friday y’all!