welcome! hello! greetings!
I figured the best way to welcome new folks into the mix was to tell them a few fun facts about little ole EPH. You game for a little over-sharing?
- I am allergic to bunny rabbits. Angora sweaters be damned.
- My favorite color is yellow but I don’t have nearly as much of it hanging in my closet as I do hot pink. I’m not sure why this is.
- I have [had?] a tumor. I tried to name it Florence but no one else thought that naming my tumor was quite as funny as I did. ((related- thanks EE))
- Did I mention my sense of humor is slightly wacky?
- I’m deathly afraid of flying. I’m that girl that attempts to hold the entire plane in the air by gripping with all her might onto the bottom of her seat. Thank the good Lord for Xanex. And wine. [though, not together]
- I’m a bookworm. I like to be alone. Silence is golden.
- I don’t think there is anything relaxing about taking a bubble bath. period. end of story.
- Nor do I like printed butterflies. I love the insect; can’t stand clothes, jewelry, linens, etc. printed with them.
- I dig crisp white sheets, towels, and duvet covers.
- I’m obsessed with these chairs. But much like my affinity for throw pillows, I best not invite another seat into our home.
- The best part of my day- walking in the door to see Lady Windsor Louise giddy with excitement that her “people” are home. If you’ve never seen a Sheepdog shake their booty with glee, you’re really missing out. Come to think of it- I should really record that…
- I was a June bride.
- My parents are my heroes; I am a Daddy’s girl.
- I am faithfully loyal, a believer in good, the constant “Devil’s Advocate” in every argument. But I’m also feisty as hell when I’m mad. Just ask Blake about the water bath I gave him on Sunday night while entrenched in a pointless fight.
- There are a few things that I don’t want to define me as a person but I can’t help to carry with me everyday. I’m looking very forward to letting them both go this year.
- I’m dying to learn how to paint with watercolors.
- My childhood was happy. I have zero family drama. I adore my in-laws. Because of this I believe that- even through the tough shit- I still am one of the luckiest people alive.
- Kindness is contagious; pass it along.
Thanks so much for stopping by; I’m tickled pink that you’re here.
[too many here’s, Elizabeth. did I mention that sometimes I don’t know when enough is enough?]