and no one in particular
to those entertaining happiness
and those with tear stained cheeks
to those skipping down the aisles in their white dresses
and to those donning hospital gowns fighting the tough battle
to those with warm, happy homes
and the ones without
to those with huge cheering sections; squads of sorts
and those rambling this life alone
to those who’s Tuesday is filled with happy memories (there will be babies born!)
and to those who would very much like to forget today (this week, this month)
I’ve been trying to find the appropriate words for each one of you
for each of you dancing through very different moments in your lives
and I have discovered that my words to you only need be simplistic in nature
as I tell you
you are loved.
Things I would like to teach [enforce, understand] Tuesday:
- how to reply to an email. specifically— in a timely manner (there are people waiting on you!)
- how to hold a door for a lady
- please and thank you. seriously folks… we’re talking small peanuts here
- how to set a table properly
- RSVP is not a suggestion. nor is proper party etiquette
- niceness should never be mistaken for weakness
- big words should never be underestimated
- yes, am going to wear these shoes all day. no, I don’t need you to comment about my heel height
- my gas light. why does it always seem to come on when I don’t have time to stop at the filling station?
- my new go-to Monday blues cure all? new shoes (thanks to Ashley @ Monkees DI)
Anything driving you bananas or making your day today?
tuesday: the high & low edition
High: a phone call from my doc. Levels are falling- horray! Keep up the good work, self.
Low: updating my Internet footprint with a new, shiny email address. Good gracious this is time consuming! Anyone have a tip for getting this knocked out in one fell swoop? God forbid I miss a sale @ Gap or JCrew!